-Sunday, August 29, 2004-

Today's SermOn

i was realli sleepy when i attended service today.. so when i got home, i re-read the sermon and i realised that it's so PowerFul.

1) We hurt physically
2) We hurt emotionally
3) We hurt relationally

6 Don't in DEaling with Hurts

1) Don't ignore the hurt
2) Don't run from the hurt
3) Don't hide the hurt
4) Don't worry about the hurt
5) Don't resent the hurt
6) Don't give up

++++++++++++++++++++++++
but what happens if i was open abt the hurt, but the people around me don't understand me?
++++++++++++++++++++++++

i read by previous blogs from Nov 2003.. and i realised that my life was so exciting then. haa.. i got scolded by my mum alot during that time too. cos i spent alot of time outside and always not home. even my blogs in the past were far more interesting.. *haiz. what's happening to my life? why so boring? so mani things happened.. God, make my life more happening! :)

mayling signed off at
|8:44:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment