-Saturday, August 28, 2004-

SiCk..

i'm not scOlding aniOne.. me just saying i fell sick. haha. i woke up with a realli bad headache yestie morning. i couldn't sit up properly and my whole body was aching.. i took a few hours rest and went to work at 12noon. my head was almost dropping off.. and i felt v cold. when i got to the office, kelly, denise and anthony bought KFC for lunch! how bad.. i was sick and they bought these kind of food. *shakes head. nevertheless, i still ate some of the popcorn chicken. *hahaz.

i was feeling really terrible before the grouptalk.. i realli felt like asking someone else to give, but well.. i still gave the grouptalk myself. it wasn't a v hectic day for me, but i felt that my sickness was draining my energy all away.. i almost collapsed when the boys left. den came cellgroup.. haha. i felt better after cellgroup and the day wasn't ending yet... went to visit some people and i got home slightly before 12..

i didn't use the internet last night! i was too sick and tired to do so..

today's mum's birthday!!!

mayling signed off at
|11:02:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment