-Tuesday, August 10, 2004-

oh no. i'm burnt!

i didn't sleep well last night at all. kept tossing and turning and i woke up feeling so tired this morning. my bones were like aching lots and i was yawning away thru the day. hmm, i forgot to bring my wallet out today! gotta borrow money from kelly for "fluffy" [it's a kid's milk drink at McCafe.. nice wor!], denise for lunch, and anthony to top up my ezlink! what a day.. haiz.

i'm badly burnt today. my arms are so red... not to mention my cheeks and nose. my legs too! *argh. my mum says it's time to invest in some sunblock and cap. we celebrated colin's birthday today [his b-day is 12 aug]... he was bombed... water bombed. and he had to look for his b-day gift in the sand.

*yawnz. tired le la.. haha. gotta go and sleep le. tataz.

mayling signed off at
|11:47:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment