-Sunday, August 29, 2004-

new lOOk!

i took awhile to change this skin of the blOg! had been unchanging for tOO long, time to change! i like it v much persOnally.. haa. anyway, it's MY blOg, i can make it lOOk anyway i want! :)

i just gOt tO knOw that sOme of my ex-cellgrOup members bOught fOr me Jay's latest album 2 weeks agO! they haven't given it tO me.. *lOOking fOrward. thank GOd i didn't buy it [i didn't have the mOney then..].. i'm sO tOuched and sO happie!

28 August is my mum's birthday! we celebrated by having dinner at hOme. dad and i went out tO buy the fOOd and cake. it was a sumptious meal! *hee.

it's past 1am already.. i'm not tired. but my neck is aching. i dun tink i wanna sleep sOOn... tmr gOing mOrning service wOr.. scared cannOt wake up. have to meet ian and eric at 7am at tampines.. that's sOO earlie. dun even knOw what time is the first bus..

well well, me v happie tOday cOs i re-vamped my blOg! hehe. i like the backgrOund pic. cOOL.

mayling signed off at
|12:58:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment