-Sunday, August 29, 2004-

jay's ringtone!

yippee! i was realli 'sianz' this afternoon when i downloaded jay's 'Qi Li Xiang' midi and realised that my phone's [samsung v200] data cable can't transfer the midi from my lappy to my phone! *argh. but thank God i found this software called PSMPlayer which allows me to convert Midi files to MMF files! *yay. ohya, my data cable can only transfer MMF files to my phone. *heez. happie. and that means... i have Qi Li Xiang as my ringtone! *mad

and yes, my bloggie is playing Qi Li Xiang too. *nods. ooooh... niceeeee. actually my fave song in the entire album is Jie Kou [track 3]. niceeeee... i love ballads.

oh my! it's past 2am already. realli tired. i was supposed to have logged off earlier, but i decided to find ways to convert that midi file, that's why i didnt sleep in the end. *haiz. sometimes, i am too determined in the wrong things. but for the right things, i tend to give up so easily. why? can someone tell me.. and tell me that i can be determined in the right things, even if they're difficult to achieve...

can someone tell me that i can achieve my dreams? that when i put in effort, i'd reap what i sowed? it's true, i know. but why do i give up so easily sometimes? the truth is, many people have told me before.. that i CAN do it. it's now all up to me to face it together with God. am i allowing myself to dwell and waste so much of my time? if yes, why? i dun understand myself sometimes. my mindset is so limited. i can only see what the devil wants me to see, but not what God wants me to see. i dun wanna waste anymore precious time and youth. it's driving me crazy. can i believe that when i give my all, He will give His all? the truth and the answer is "YES". i knew that the day i knew Him. why did i take so long to understand? issit too late? it's not right? it's not, it's not, it's not!!

whoever's reading, dun b worried for me. haha. i'm just throwing out my thoughts. i'm a thinker sometimes. especially when i have time. i just think and think too much i guess. and God is telling me today that it's time i moved on. i've been holding on to the past, the past failures, the past hurts, the past me... too much.

God.. i'd fulfill your dream.. :)

mayling signed off at
|2:22:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment