-Tuesday, August 31, 2004-

happie teachers' day!

tmr is teachers' day! haaa...

my ex-members told me that they bought me jay chou's CD and wanted to meet me so that they could pass me the CD. after work today, i went to Woodlands to meet them up for awhile.. and guess what? they bought a cake for me! they sang "happy teachers' day" song for me. so funnie, yet so touched. they also celebrated my very very belated birthday. haha. they made a card for me.. a "happy teachers' day" card.. thanks guys, i really appreciate it alot. and of cos, they gave me the CD! hehe.. really happie.. *sMiles. the cake was v nice too! my fave.. chocolate. ivy came today too, haven't seen her for so long. really hope she'd join us back for service again! ok, ivy? haha :)

we didn't spend alot of time together, we just ate the cake and chatted.. but it was really a good time together.

guys, u all must buck up in everything that u all do ok? u all know what i mean de. not just studies, but also other things. thanx for all that u all have done, really appreciate it lots. now we go separate ways le.. so we must learn to adapt and focus on the new things ahead of us. amen! waha..

me so tempted to buy Jay's MV VCDs.. hehe. i downloaded this thing called FunTV and it will show clips of MVs.. and there's all these Jay's MVs.. haiz. tempting. Jay's a really talented musician, nice music, nice lyrics, even his style and his MVs are so captivating.

mayling signed off at
|11:07:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment