-Tuesday, August 24, 2004-

am i not open to change?

if i am someone who hold on to past memories alot.. and miss people who have been part of my life before.. is that considered not open to change? or is that just being v sentimental? *hehe

i've been in TCSC for a few months le.. seen a handful of boys graduate and sometimes i'd tend to think of them and wish they're still around [haha..]. it was fun! but it's also fun now actually. was chatting to one of the boys online.. and suddenly, i realise that lots of boys will be coming in and out of my life, as they come in and out of the programme. whenever i realise they're graduating soon, i'd feel happy, excited and reliefed for them... yet at the same time, i'd feel that i'd miss them lots. *hee

was kinda tired on the bus today. suddenly i sensed God.. He asked me, why am i so tired? i replied in my mind that i've been busy with work and had been putting in my energy and life into what i am doing now. honestly i feel drained sometimes, but i'd find ways and means to rest and replenish my energy. God spoke to me just now and said that i am beginning to neglect Him more and more, and focusing more and more on WORK. it's time i re-adjust my mentality and priorities. of cos i will not compromise on my work commitments, but i'd serve God through my work [my ministry] and be diligent to make sure that God is the reason why i am in this line and He is the source of my strength. *yippie

mayling signed off at
|9:38:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment