-Saturday, July 17, 2004-

tiring day
 
me super tired today. just very tired lo. haha
 
woke up at 7.10am today cos my hp alarm set wrongly... haiz. went back to sleep and overslept in the end. by the time kelly and i reached bukit gombak, it's already 11am.. haha. eric and his sis very quiet wor. dunno why.
 
the atmosphere was quite low and boring today.. i almost fell asleep. anyway, kelly and i had to leave at 3pm to go for svc.
 
the svc was good. when pastor preached his 2nd point, my eyes were wet with tears [but i didn't cry]. today's message was '7 keys tp becoming a person of destiny'. key #2 is 'step out and obey in faith'. many times God wants us to go 100m, but we're only willing to go that 1m... but yet God still moves... even tho we're willing to move that little bit. i felt that God was speaking straight to me, with such overwhelming love that i can't help but tear... sometimes i really feel tired and helpless. but yet God still wants me to have faith and go thru it. sometimes i wunder issit just the change of environment and life events that makes me feel down and uncertain... or issit my spiritual life?
 
i wish life could be simpler? dun have to tink so much.. haha

mayling signed off at
|11:50:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment