-Tuesday, July 13, 2004-

rainy dae!

today we could report for work at 10am cos we stayed back til 8pm last night!.. when i got home last night, i was ok, but i started to feel very giddy at about 10pm? my head was literally spinning. i wanted to turn in for the night but.. my mummy was making bird's nest soup! argh.. my fave.. so i couldn't sleep, gotta wait for it! so i took a 'nap' instead and got up to eat my bird's nest before turning in.

this morning i overslept! woke up at 8.14am and i lazed in bed til like 8.25am? by the time i got ready, it was 9am! i took a cab to onan and reached at 9.40am... haiz. next time cannot oversleep again. what a waste of my money. *sobz

today some of the boys came earlier and anthony gave grouptalk to them. later in the afternoon, it was physical training. as it was raining, they did their pt in the 'big room' upstairs. i was waiting impatiently for the pt to be over... hee... so that we could celebrate yeechong's birthday! we got a cake and a teeshirt for him. after he blew the candles, we sabo-ed him by asking him to remove a candle from the cake using his mouth. of cos, this old-fashioned trick is just to get his face in2 the cake. haiz.. wasting food again.. haiz. the boys did some cake-fight in the big room and the whole room smells like a cake after that. hmm.. it was fun watching.. but dunno if it was fun playing. i tink it's fun. haha.

the area cleaning for the 'big room' was a bit tedious lo. hmm..

today's a pretty normal day for me. just that the rain is abit unusual.. havent been raining for quite sometime i tink. or there was and i didn't know?

1st thought of the day: how can i be a better person? where should i start from?
i was asking God this question this morning in my quiet time.
God told me that being a christian is not just about coming to church, cellgroup and calling myself a christian.. but i need to grow in every area. spiritually, mentally, emotionally and most of all in my character. God has been speaking to me abt my character [won't tell u the details!].. sometimes abit sad to hear that from God but i know He wants me to become better. ya? hee

2nd thought of the day: how can i make each day meaningful and live it to it's fullest?
i've kinda lazy sometimes. so i wanna start from tmr. haha. i'd minister to/ talk to/ impact someone's life everyday from now onwards! and yes, i must be commited to my dreams and also God's vision. i must faithful to sing for service and to attend all my back-up vocalist trainings..

alrightey, that's quite abit for a normal day. hee. til den!

mayling signed off at
|8:53:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment