-Monday, July 26, 2004-

Pictures!

i haven't been posting pictures or changing pictures on my blog or changing the look of my blog for a realli long time le right. *sigh

been busy lo, what to do? hehe. and i can't be changing my bloggie all the time right? probably i'd do it during the next public holiday or something.  but right now, i am proud to say that i have changed the pictures in my blog le! haha. nice? haiz.. i not 自恋 wor.. i just love taking photos with my phone camera. come to think of it, my Samsung V200 has been with me for more than one year and i still love it. my Nokia 3310 has been with me for almost 4 years! and i still love it.. hmm, what does that say abt me? faithful lover [of handphones]? hahaha.. i'm abit mad now.

anyway, here's some pics:

the bag that my cellgroup, s23, bought for me!


i love it!

here's the forever friends bear that my ex-cellgroup, e168, bought for me.. for farewell.



and here's da pic of da S23 sisters!




mayling signed off at
|10:36:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment