-Saturday, July 03, 2004-

instant noodles!

yippee...finally i can eat my instant noodles! haha. my mum is a housewife, so she cooks everyday.. that's why i seldom get to eat instant noodles. and sometimes, i crave for instant noodles! haha. today my mum didn't cook lunch, so i can eat my korean instant noodles! so niceeeeeee!

*yummz

haiz.. nana showed me to a friendster link to a girl who looks like me. ha..realli looks somewhat like me wor. i've got her pic, but cannot put here la, wait she sue me. hee. nana's not happie with the picture tho... wahahah.

*so full

finished my mian! feeling so bloated now. the korean mee is something i can never resist.. haiz.

my birthday is coming soon!
for those of u who do not know when it is.. it's in end of july. haha. not trying to hint la, i'm just saying oni mah. anyway, it's missions fund time so i'd rather forget when is my b-day. mayb skip one year den celebrate.. anyway, me not so keen to celebrate le la.. cos getting older leh. sianzation. haha. opps.. i'm turning 18 this year oni. heehee

*luffs

i gotta go out le. miss everyone.. everyone who knows me, i miss ya!

mayling signed off at
|12:10:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment