-Wednesday, July 07, 2004-

headache... very very bad

have been having bad heahaches for the past 2 days! today is the 3rd day le. dun tell me i have migraine? i dun wan to have headaches for the rest of my life ah! even when i walk, the pain is intensified. like there's a stone in my head that moves when i move and causes pain in my head. argh. unbearable.

haven't been updating my blog for a long time?. actualli.. nothing much too. yestie i went to seminar.. 'church without walls'. fantastic. i like it very much. hehe. reminds me of the very first seminar i attended in chc.. when we're still in hollywood. hee, very family-like and not so meaty like those bible seminars. still, the seminar ended really late but i had a great time tho. pastor is always so inspiring. i love the way he preach! so charismatic and so full of energy... *amazed. i love pastor kong!!!! u're da best!

had headache all the way home and i totally cannot concentrate on anything. i dun even know where i was.. it affected my mind processes. when i exited from the highway, i had to take awhile to convince myself that i am reaching home. my head was throbbing so badly! when i got home, washed up and went straight to bed, my mum was so amazed that i din on the laptop to chat. i just couldn't take it anymore.

this morning, same thing, headache. pain. pain pain. when i walked to the bus stop, bus 3 left. i took 84 to punggol and took train to hougang. from hougang, i took a cab. *headache. traffic jam. *headache intensified.

help me!

i had a great prayer time. cried so much but i know God sees it. and i made a pact with God. it's so amazing. i feel so happy. i promise to be a better person from now on. i promise that u'd always be my friend.. i'd love you with all that i have. i promise i'd do my best to serve and to love. *muarks.

mayling signed off at
|10:33:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment