-Tuesday, July 27, 2004-

growing older le! happie or sad?

tmr is my birthday.. feeling very weird and super restless today. my mind's full of things about the past year.. i've grown, and i've went thru lotsa things and learnt lotsa things.

come to think of it, i am happy with what i have now.

- my family: my mum's a fantastic mum, a fantastic cook and she loves me lots! my dad's very hardworking and responsible.. thank God for a wonderful daddy! my eldest brother loves me alot! hehe.. too bad he's in Europe now and can't celebrate with me.. but will be waiting for the gift anywayz.. hahaz.

- my spiritual home: city harvest church!
been in chc since 1999... that's kinda long huh. learnt lots and had changed alot. this year has been fufillinf for me...
1. e168... my ex-cg... where i realli grew and learnt alot from sis sherling. learnt to love the 'youths among youths', disciple them and work with them. i miss 'em all! learnt how to be 'the noise-maker' in a group and make people luff.. hehe.
2. s23... my new and current cg... looking forward to greater adventures!
3. ministry... choir and backup-vocalist[BV]... i've never been so involved in choir in my life! ever since i got into choir, sis monica had been giving opportunities to serve... the beginning of this year, i even took the chance to go for BV audition and i got in! being in choir for oni a few months and i got in, i was realli excited! altho now still not on duty.. but i'm looking forward!

- my work...TCSC!
exciting work place.. exciting people that i meet everyday and exciting challenges everyday!
started work since like April and i enjoyed myself tremendously! the colleagues are nice and it's being fun getting to know them and working with them. the boys are cute too... [ahem]

-Last but not the least! ...God!!!
i won't be missing out on God! He's the one who changed me. He's the one who loves me, cares for me and stayed by my side no matter what happened or what happens! He's my Best Friend.. He's the one who has never hurt me or made me sad, He's the one who listened to me everyday, the one who encourages me everyday, the one who reassured me everyday of His faithfulness. 

today so tiring. feeling listless and restless today. so mani things running thru my mind. i keep tinking if there's a need to sort things out again. sometimes i feel contented with the NOW.

dun tink so much le la. tink so much also like that. RELAX. ENJOY. mayb i should start focusing on new things le..

since tmr's my b-day.. let me renew my b-day wishlist!!! hahahah
1) perfume!
2) clothes
3) digital cam
4) printer
5) shoes...
.
.
.
.
6) more sleep.

mayling signed off at
|9:40:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment