-Thursday, July 29, 2004-

birthday

it was a fun day! was kindof tired today at the office initially... until the boys started coming in and we began to be busy with the Street Wise Cafe.. *haha. after that, we did the group therapy. anthony and my group used the big room upstairs, while denise and kelly's group used the living room. it was fun, as we had discussions with the boys and time passed very quickly. kelly called me at 4.45pm liddat and asked me if we're done.. she told me to get the boys to go down to the living room to get ready for area cleaning. we went to the living room, and suddenly they started to sing birthday song! after that, i was supposed to look for my present in one of the boys' bags.. and in the end i didn't find it cos i made the wrong choices! there was some cake sabo and water battle after that... it's a long story, but overall it was fun! desmond and i somehow broke an umbrella in the process and it was very funnie... *haha. thanx kelly, thanx denise, thanx anthony and thanx to all the boys too!

after work, kelly and i headed for bedok to meet rena.. and they blindfolded me! all the way onto the bus, off the bus and walked to tampines cafe cartel! so embarassing on the way... imagine they blindfolded me with a towel? the bus uncle exclaimed when i boarded the bus and i felt so paiseh!! when they finally removed the blindfold, i was presented with a birthday cake and they sang me a birthday song! my vision was realli blurred and i saw rena, shuzhen, jan, kelly and cedric! realli happie to see them!

it was a fun time eating and crapping and luffing.. hehe. i ate spicy thai pasta! nice nice nice. the group bought me realli nice and sweet gifts.. the best being the perfume, body lotion and shower foam set! something that i realli needed and wanted too... thanx so much! i'm realli touched... but i didn't know how to respond! so dumb of me... kept saying 'thank you' only, as i didn't know what should i say at that moment. hmm.. realli appreciate such good friends. thanx thanx!

now home and i am almost flat now.. so tiring!! hehe.. thank God tomoro can wake up late. hee.

mayling signed off at
|12:00:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment