-Sunday, July 25, 2004-

birthday crabs!!

wooo... mum cooked crabs for me... so happie! actualli i also dunno what i wanna eat for birthday.. so i just say crabs.. and she went to buy for me today. i am so happie! thank you mum!

thank God for a wonderful mum who loves me and who can realli cook well. it's not just crabs, but nice crabs mixed with love. heehee.

today packed my room abit.. cos very untidy and my mum nagged abit last night. nowadays.. she dun nag so much le. which is both good and bad. hehe.

==================================

it's time to move on. things of the past may not be the same anymore, but i have decided to let them go and start afresh. not everything will go the way i wan them to be.. i just let them be according to what God wants them to be. it's not gonna be immediate.. gonna take time to let go of them. i just pray that it wun hurt me or affect me anymore.
 
i wunder what God has in store for me? hehe.. it's definitely gonna be better den what i haf now.
i know there're people who tink that i cannot make it, or think that i am just another ordinary christian... mayb they're just people who do not know me well enough [and think that they know me very well, and even judge me?]... everyone have dreams, for goodness sake. everyone is different! what makes u think u're better den me? what makes u tink that u know more den me? mayb i am, but u're definitely not the one to judge! it's very hurting.. and are we realli friends? and i dun even know if things were being said behind my back.. :(

i guess it's a wakeup call from God abt the people i associate with or share my stuff with. it's realli time to move on, and to move away. yep, some people are just not helping me, but pulling me down with every contradicting act that they do [things that they say and do are worlds apart, are they pagans or what??]. i was stumbled in the beginning.. but now i know that as long as i trust in God, nothing can stumble me. i hope u can realise that sometimes u're just abit too self-righteous.. saying one thing, but doing another and tinking that it is ok. once in a while i can understand, but so mani times? makes me wunder.. and sometimes u tell me things that i shouldn't do, but u urself have been doing it? haiz.. makes me wunder more?

mayling signed off at
|7:31:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment