-Tuesday, June 08, 2004-

I need more of God

it's one of those weird nights when i can't fall asleep. despite the fact that i was truly tired, sleepy and needin rest. i did drift into dreamland for a while but i started tossing and turning in bed since 1am... and it's 2.12am now.

been neglecting God since i came back from thailand... i tink. was a struggle in the beginning, but now it scares me that i am almost giving in to the comfort of living life on my own. it may seem fun, simple and carefree to live a life free of God, but it's never what it seems to be. being a christian for almost 6 years now, temptations, tiredness and thoughts of giving up do hit me when i am tired and when i am not focusing on God. emerge conference came as a wakeup call for me to start focusing on the pursuits that God has placed in my life again. nothing beats following God, nothing can be simpler den following the plan that God has laid for my life, nothing can be more carefree den being able to leave everything in the mighty hands of God...

i need to walk more with Jesus. i need to read His word more. i need to talk to Him more... i need more of His Spirit within me... i need more of His wonderful presence in my life...

mayling signed off at
|2:13:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment