-Sunday, June 20, 2004-

boring sunday

today i am staying at home to rest... need lotsa rest... my virus attack is making me feel realli sianz... cos of the cold sore on my lips! argh. hate it. looks so ugly.

went to cut my hair this morning... hmm looks like never cut like that. looks the same to me actualli. sianz. den went to charles and keith to buy shoes cos all my shoes are spoilt. my shoes always get worn out very quickly... haiz.

was so tired when i got home i went to sleep again. hee hee. it's 3.56pm now... later will be going out with my family to celebrate father's day! heehee can go magic wok.. heheheheeheheh. always wanted to go there, but always forget to book table in advance. hmmm... today my wish has come true. so funnie right, it's father's day but i get to choose da place to eat. keke.

mayling signed off at
|3:53:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment