-Saturday, June 19, 2004-

blogging...

time flies so fast! it's already saturday and my last entry was for monday...

seriously, i've been feeling physically tired.. yet mentally active. the conflict is driving me crazie! been tinking alot about work and putting alot of mental and physical energy into what i'm doing. talked to nana on msn last night and i told her how tired i am actualli... altho i realli enjoy my work so far and am looking forward to even more challenges. been learning alot, and experimenting alot, and stepping out more... well, these 2 months or more have been a great learning experience for me. it's realli like a ministry.

my body's immune system is weak again. the virus is attacking me again. and i hate it. makes me feel sianz. i hope the virus recover by monday, if not...i'd be more sianz.

this week we played angel and mortal game in swp and my mortal is fengjin, while my angel is ben soh! i spent 2 evenings shopping for the gift with kelly. it was fun in the beginning but at the end of it, both of us were super tired.

salehin graduated on the 17th june. didn't get to celebrate his birthday-cum-graduation cos i was meeting the new boys coming for the eureka program... saddedz! didn't even get to say bye to him cos when they left, i was still meeting the new people.

i'm going to cut my hair later! yay. i didn't realise i needed a hair cut until my members told me last night... hehe. we had a simple bbq last night.. i ate 3 sausages and 1 crabmeat and some fried rice. not much appetite to eat last night. and... my leather sandals broke. why... *sob

mayling signed off at
|10:03:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment