-Sunday, May 09, 2004-

my back hurts...badly

i woke up with a terrible pain in my lower back! i nearly teared. it's so unbearable. i think i better go to the doctor... after i copied all the guitar chords for cellgroup, it's already too late to go to the clinic. i took my guitar and bag and went downstairs to take bus to admiralty. on the bus, i was very sad. i realli wanted to cry, it's very painful and i was very sad becos it seems that i dun even have time to go to the clinic. last night kailun told me that i better get an x-ray for it. i'm kinda worried now.

there's ministry for healing after preaching and i couldn't lift up my hands to signal that i need prayers, cos i was playing the guitar! whatever, i still had faith in healing, even if i could not lift up my hands or get anyone to lay hands and pray for me. i feel better now, tho the pain is still there, but i have more faith that i'd recover.

mum's day!

i rushed home after cellgroup and once again, i fell asleep all the way home. [i've been doing that recently, too tired.]. when i finally reached home, i got off the bus and i received an sms from sis mag "Sent". it means that she had sent the mother's day cake and flowers to my place! *yippee! and suddenly, i saw her car driving out of my carpark and she slowed down in front of me and said "hey, your mum's very surprised!". hee, so happie!

went home, bathed, surfed net and the whole family went out for dinner! wooo, we went to sakura and we queued for like half an hr before we could get seats. yummy! we ate pineapple rice, horfun, fried baby squids with pineapple, tom yum chicken soup[!!], pandan leaf chicken [this is faaaaaantastic!] and sambal kangkong! hee... so thai-ish! i like! it's a thai-chinese resaurant incase u didn't know.

i can't wait to eat the durian cake lying in my fridge. heeeee

mayling signed off at
|5:44:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment