-Saturday, May 15, 2004-

it's Saturday!

i had a GOOD sleep! this week had been a stretch for me! hee.. actualli not very the stretch, but it's the process of adapting to the working world that makes me feel very lethargic. well, i'd stretch myself and i'd never go back to my original capacity again! i'm sure i'd grow to take up more and more things in life to glorify God and i'm looking forward to that!

i just had my lunch! fried rice.. hee, niceeee. it's so hot here. i dun feel like going out at all, so i am tinking of a way to minimise my exposure to the sun and maximise the chances of being in an airconditioned place when i go out later. and the first answer that popped to my mind is: TAXI.

will be singing in choir for svc2 later! my back still hurts abit, but, i'd juz have faith and go. hee.

alrightey, i gotta get some rest before i bathe. byeee

mayling signed off at
|12:09:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment