-Wednesday, May 12, 2004-

GluttOny Tuesday

this is a terribly gluttOny day fOr me! sinful. sinful. sinful.

ate chOcOlates at the office tOday.. went tO mOs burger fOr a late lunch [had my fave chilli dOg set]... went to billy bOmbers with regina tO drink chOcOlate cOla and ate cheese fries [the fries were simply humOngous]... at night went for supper with sheena! argh. bad day.

my body is aching! my waist, back and lower back [frOm the fall]... and nOw i feel sO blOated with all that fOOd. argh. tOmOrO i can rest! i had BV practice at church just nOw sO that means i can have a gOOd night's rest tOmOrO night! yummy!

alright. it's time i cut dOwn on fOOd and be realli cOnsciOus abt what gOes inside my tummy. GOd help me! i gO sleep le!!! hee!

mayling signed off at
|12:23:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment