-Saturday, April 24, 2004-

wOoOoO, slept only 3 hours

last night i got home quite late after a failed attempt to pay our balance at golden mile for the trip to thailand [was sooo frustrated, i didn't want to leave the place!]. anyway, we went to eat at chomp chomp after that, the food is OK. i got home, relaxed for while and decided to sleep before i start on my work. i worked from 1 to 5am. *giddy.

i was practically a walking zombie today, tryin to keep my eyes open and my brains running. i had no choice, i was left with no choice, but to drink some coffee! sustained me for a few more hours, and sucked away my strength and my sense of balance. haha. i kept wanting to fall and can't stand properly. i nearly fainted! no more coffee and no more late nights... i hope. hehe.

by the way, it's 3.21am. let me sleep at 4am! not singing tomoro for children's church i think, haven't got my schedule yet, where's it?

mayling signed off at
|3:24:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment