-Saturday, April 10, 2004-

what is my heart realli made Of?

crystal heart
Heart of Crystal


What is Your Heart REALLY Made of?
brought to you by Quizilla


wOke up by my mum this mOrning... and realised it's already 10plus... last night i slept late again.

it's saturday already! *mixed feelings. am i ready fOr this day? have i have enOugh friends cOming fOr the service? give me anOther week? it's all tOO late cOs saturday is here and i'm in it! *Opps. just let me dO my best!

hee... anOther headache is, i dunnO what to wear! althO i'm nOt On duty tO sing tOday, i still feel stressed abOut what to wear. tOmOrO i'm singing, what shOuld i wear?? what what what? fOrmal and sharp. fOr tOmOrO. i saw a nice fOrmal tOp at far east last night but it's wee bit Over budget sO i didn't even try. and saw a nice handbag [which i desperate need One] and it's Over budget tOO. i'd just have to endure... fOr anOther mOnth i hOpe.

mayling signed off at
|11:55:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment