-Thursday, April 15, 2004-

warm days! when will they gO away??

these days had been warm! *sulk

and it's hOt just sitting dOwn here and typing away. i wish it's cOOl nOw... like australia and the UK... winstOn's in lOndOn right nOw enjOying himself! and xiaOyun's gOing tO japan sOOn.
i wish i am sOmewhere Out of singapOre tOO.

had planned fOr an Outing tO east cOast tOday but everything's cancelled
[as usual]. and i dOn't like this. everytime we plan sOmething, sOmething's bOund to happen. and it's getting On my nerves. realli feel like crying just nOw.

dO u knOw hOw it feels?
u've been planning tO dO sOmething fOr sO lOng and u're anticipating it [and pls remember it has been cancelled a few times befOre], and it's Only less than an hOur away frOm the meeting time, and it's cancelled?
u knOw hOw it feels?
i'm nOt blaming anyOne [nO One's tO blame anyway..], i just dun like it when things like this happens. and it affects my entire being. nOt just my mOOd, but alsO my entire perspective Of myself as a persOn. sOunds deep? nOt at all. in lay-man terms, it makes me feel lOusy. fOr awhile.

i'd be fine. i need my Daddy in heaven nOw. *sOb. gOing tO pray nOw. bye.

mayling signed off at
|1:13:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment