-Saturday, April 24, 2004-

Thank You Jesus! You're Everything to Me!

i slept at like 4 plus last nite? i can't remember... i didn't check the time befOre i slept. shOws hOw eager i was tO enter intO dreamland. U shOuld have seen me yesite! i was a burning zOmbie! haha. was tired, and my face was all red [which happens when i dun have enOugh sleep i guess]. and yes, my hair was in a mess.

elaine came Online realli late last night tOO and i had a gOOd chat with her. funnie, creative and realli lively gal. at 4am? she's Hyper. Active. Very.

i still have one wish: please let me grOw yOunger everyday! haha. when i gO to heaven one day, i must ask GOd why we grOw older and nOt yOunger.

tOday's saturday! 5 mOre days tO the thailand trip. did i mentiOn that everything's confirmed le? and gOtta pay abit mOre. i'm gOnna miss my mama. yestie was telling nana that the night befOre we fly, i cannOt gO her place tO overnight cOs i'd miss my mama and cry.

very inspired by elaine's blog... she leaves messages for her friends. that's sO sweet. me gOnna dO the same tOO.. heh. steal her cOpyright. hee.

]]elaine: thanks fOr all yOur wOrds Of encOuragement. we may nOt talk alOt but u make me sOO encOuraged with every wOrd yOu give tO me! keep smiling, yOu bring sunshine tO peOples' lives.

]]nana: we're gOing thailand tOgether! knOwn yOu fOr as lOng as i had knOwn Jesus. this friendship hasn't been easy, but it has happened. thO the 3 of us are sO different, yet GOd has brOught us tOgether! always sO fun lufing with u guys... making nOise everywhere we gO,even in crOwded trains. u make up half Of the best friends i have. heh. get what i mean?

]]rara: and of cOs, u make up the other half. *hahah. u're sOO much yOunger den me, but we just click sO well! you've been a great friend, very encouraging and caring and telling me the truth even thO u knOw i might nOt like it, but that's what real friends dO isn't it? i thank GOd for sOmeOne like yOu whO pulls me out of my insanity. *muarks

]]kelly: gOt 2 knOw u better thru rara and thru our wOrk tOO. cOOl gal with a super cOOl [or daO?] lOOk. hehe, but she's realli nice, and realli funnie.

that's all fOr nOw. heh. needa gO prepare for church le. tataz

mayling signed off at
|1:12:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment