-Wednesday, April 28, 2004-

Tea kills Rizzie tOO

i packed my bag last night! sO fun. i was rather reluctant tO dO it last night cOs i wanted tO push it as last minute as i cOuld, and feel the sense of great excitement *ridiculOus. but my mum was telling me since like 2 days agO tO start packing? and everytime she came intO the rOOm, she'd like "eh,which bag are yOu bringing?", i'd be like "the one i always use lOr"... and still, she'd dig out 2 big bags frOm nOwhere fOr me tO use... and the next time she came in, she'd ask me other stuff like "hOw mani sets of clOthings u bringing?", "dO u need tO buy this/that?", "aiyO the weather there sO hOt...", "hOw mani peOple gOing?" [this is the ULTIMATE QUESTION, cOs she's been asking this SAME questiOn fOr at least 10 times and she is still asking...hahahaha]. and this is why i packed last night, tO stOp her frOm wOrrying that i have nO time tO pack and frOm tinking that i am a kid whO dOesn't knOw hOw tO pack. haha. well, the pRoblem [or is this a prOblem at all?] with mums, their child will always be a child! *i'm nearly 23. ohyea, i'm still yOung! yippee!

and in my excitement, i made a grave mistake of drinking instant teh tarik. i'm caffeine-intolerant! one hOur later, i was in my super-high mOde in my brain, but my bOdy was sent intO tOtal lethargy. this cOnflict between mind and the bOdy is the main reasOn that makes me sO super duper tired and wOrn out after i take cOffee or tea [heh,sounds so scientific...hee]. and yes, i am tired nOw. its 7.51. i fell asleep [finally] last night at 3am plus.. and wOke up by my mum at 6.44am [i planned to wake up at 7.15am] cos she saw the alarm clock has stopped moving and she exclaimed and woke me up. *mum, i use my hp alarm... not the alarm clock.

tOday/night is the last day/night i'd be in singapOre! heeeeee.... oh man, so excited! but i'd miss my mama lOts! i'd miss cg, service, everyone!!

will be attending tOnight's s23 cellgroup. wOoOoO.. very long since i last attended other people's cg meeting.

NO MORE COFFEE/TEA FOR ME. IT'S REALLI MAKING ME SICK.

mayling signed off at
|8:00:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment