-Monday, April 19, 2004-

Sunday

ooo i woke up on time today and made it nicely in time to meet alvin and cheekiong to practice guitar. cellgroup was great, the sermon power wor! about friendships. hee

after cellgroup, we went to admiralty mac, n211 was there too. i just relaxed there, and crapped with some of the members. heh... in a humorous and crappy mood today and it was fun talking to the cck girls. like never realli fellowshipped with them before... they're realli adorable people.

after that, nana and i headed for CWP and we did a serious discussion about the thailand trip... everything's unsettled yet and my excitement was overwhelming me. and this excitement is taking up my energy! spent the evening discussing with the rest about the trip and we still can't decide on our transport. and weisiong and cedric wun be with us most of tomoro, so it's realli up to me,nana and ian to settle everything tmr, including the passports. my beloved brother will be applying for a supp card for me, hopefully can make it in time for my trip. even if it doesn't, i can keep it as a souvenir. cool idea.

i'm realli tired now, physically and mentally. about the trip lor!

but i felt realli fresh in my spirit today, especially after i talked to sister sherling last night. just a brief talk, but i feel refreshed just by talking to her. think i must talk to my leader more... sometimes i dunno how to explain how i feel to her, but things just get into place after the talk. amazing right? that's the anointing the leaders have i suppose. it's God!

mayling signed off at
|1:06:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment