-Wednesday, April 14, 2004-

sleepy day

wOOOO sleepy dae! i almOst cOuldn't wake up this mOrning! i slept quite earlie last night if i din remember wrOngly...

den... went Online... sOmething happened and i decided to change my bible study tO tOmOrO instead. sO i lOgged Off the net at abOut 5pm, wanted tO gO jOgging... hehe. but gues what? i went to my bed and fell asleep. until 7pm! i still remembered that in my sleep, i badly wanted tO get up but i felt strengthless... think i was dreaming... haha.

had my dinner, and i gOt a call frOm sister sherling... gOt sOme stuff tO dO... sO i wOrked On them while chatting with sOme pals.

feel so sad nOw. gOt tO knOw sOme news... i dunnO why but it makes me sO sad and i'm crying nOw. i'd be Okie.

mayling signed off at
|1:06:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment