-Friday, April 09, 2004-

nOstalgia

feeling nOstalgic tOday. bOred, but i dun feel lyke gOing out. just feel like sitting here... listen tO some ballads and dream On.

i just gOt hOme nOt lOng agO frOm my gOd grandmama's wake. it's just in the same neighbOrhOOd sO we just tOOk a feeder bus there. saw my gOd granddad... he's sO Old nOw... 80 Over years le... my gOd grandmama passed away yesterday mOrning after she fell dOwn. she wasn't sick, she just passed away cOs Of that fall. my mama said it's better nOt tO die of sickness... i felt sad for gOd grandmama. i'm nOt very clOse tO her, but i felt that i did nOt reach Out tO her and share the gOspel with her befOre she passed away... and i feel... lOst. suddenly, the reality abOut heaven and hell is sO real tO me and it scares me.

later i'd be gOing Out with debOrah [my chOir fren! and she's brO eugene's cg helper..]... finalli! we've been planning tO gO and chill fOr sOO lOng! that alsO means we gOtta dO Our calling Outside le! but it's Okie, Once in a while... what's mOre, we can mOtivate each Other tOO. reminds me Of tuesday's sub-zOne calling... effective wOr!

jOhn mayer's On my media player nOw... his vOice is sOOO sOOthing... and his guitar skills is O-sOOO-cOOL. rOk On jOhn!

mayling signed off at
|2:33:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment