-Thursday, April 08, 2004-

new lOOk!

not me, it's my blOg, if u realised!

just changed the cOlOr... and added a bOx fOr my pics.

Oh.. i'm realli mad Over pictures! ahhh.... haha.

i'm tired le... gOing tO bed sOOn.

my gOd grandmama juz passed away this mOrning... nOt Of any sickness, but cOs she fell dOwn. i still can't get Over the shOck that she passed away so suddenly. tOmOrrOw i'd be attending the funeral. it's gOOd friday tOmOrO.

tuitiOn

tOday i went tO give tuitiOn at jurOng west... sOmewhere near my church. i'm standing in fOr ian ian's friend actualli... cOs she's busy with sOme children's church thing... sO i went tO help Out fOr this tuitiOn thingy [i dO get paid by the way!]. the place is nOt bad, it's at an RC, aircOnditiOned sO it's cOOling, thank GOD!

the children... are like mOnkeys! argh. sOOOOO nOtti, sOOOOO rOwdy. i just remained my cOOl all the way. nO pOint trying to fight their nOises. i just maintained my cOmpOsure and put On an 'unchanging face' tO shOw my stern-ness and seriOusness. it kinda wOrked and i endured thru the 3 hOurs. i left the place with a bad headache and extreme exhaustiOn... i sms kenneth that i can't meet him tOday [actualli agreed tO gO tO his Office after the tuitiOn but i'm realli tOO exhausted. i'm realli sOrrie... sO i tOld him i'd gO supper with him after saturday's service [he's cOming! yippee!].

alrightey, guys, let's gO all Out fOr Easter! cOme On it's Oni Once a year!

mayling signed off at
|11:41:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment