-Thursday, April 29, 2004-

I'm Leaving on a jetplane... don't know when i'd B back Again

heh.. this sOng is sO untrue of me. haha. cOs i knOw i am cOming back next tuesday! fOr yOur infO, if yOu dunnO where i am gOing, i am gOing tO thailand! and fOr yOur infO tOO... it's nOt missiOn trip la! [everyOne keep asking if it's missiOns..ha, so cute]. it's a leisure trip. gO there tO shOp, eat, sleep, shOp, eat, sleep and the viciOus cycle gOes On and On. heh. *muahahahahha

alrightey, it's 8.12am nOw. still in my bedrOOm, wOke up extra earlie sO that i can prepare my heart fOr the trip [hmmm, and alsO cOs my mum wOke me up again, she's always sO afraid that i oversleep... sO she always wakes me up like an hOur befOre the time i wanna wake up, tOO kuazhang le la!]. and alsO i wanna enjOy the cOmfOrt Of my rOOm and internet of cOs. oh nO... nO internet for the next 6 days???? this is ridiculous. argh.

will miss ya all!
E168: miss ya miss ya miss ya! i will be missing svc this week, sO me nOt missing in action okie... haha. if u miss me, sms me! i'm bringing one of my lines over, so it's up to ur discernment which one i brought. wahahahaha. if u're not sure, sms both lor. dun be a cheapo, wahahahahha.

Creativity: heh! u guys better study hard okie?? dun slack slack in tuition class hor!!!and of cos pray up yourselves lots and dun neglect ur spiritual life please! i'd be back soon! haaa... ryan, u realli wan a thailand pineapple ah? hahah

shuzhen: yoohoo! my partner in crime's not going with me? now we're 三缺一 le lor... luffing trinity for once is divided! the luffter's not gonna be that loud anymore... hmm nevertheless, i'd miss ya! dun let the love die off ya? haha, did u save that sms? i hope u did. hee. do sms me when u're free ya, u know which phone i am bringing. take care and dun overwork. ask for OT pay! when we're back, let's go munch againz... yay.

kelly: my dear sister kelly! wooo been so fun working with u for the past week or so? thanx for guiding me and taking care of me and entertaining me the best u could. i'm not acting quiet la... me just dun feel comfy to open up so fast in the presence of unfamiliar people.. haha. take care and remember to sms when u are bored, or fed up, or angry, or frustrated, or happy, or crazy... whatever. heehee. miss ya

mama and daddy and brother: i'm leaving home! hehe... i'd be back soon so dun miss me too much. hee. i'd miss mama's food and there's no one to wash my clothes for me or make my bed... ooooo. *sobz. i'd have to think of ways to settle my laundry... i dun wanna come back and wash everything at one go.... 6 day's of dirty clothes? that's madness. haha. thanx mum and dad sponsoring my trip. that's so nice! i feel so loved and blessed. thanx for everything.

elaine: thanx for the note! i haven't got it but i know it's gonna be a nice and sweet one... will get it from ian lim later when i see him. thanx for being such a nice sweet hyper crazy sista. wooo... u deleted my testimonial for u accidentally huh... will write u another when i am back? will come back with more ling gan. hee. take care

deborah: yooo study hard! come back le den we go chill again ya? will buy u pressies! haha...

mayling signed off at
|8:38:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment