-Sunday, April 18, 2004-

Children's Church!

i overslept! suppOsed tO reach church at 10.45am... but i wOke up at 9.40am! i remember i set the alarm fOr 7.45am... but.. what happened? anyway, i jumped up frantically and rushed to get ready. make up and all, i ran Out Of the hOuse Only to realise i fOrgOt my handpHone, my rubberband [fOr my hair] and tissue paper! ahhh..

sOOOO late! nO chOice but tO On call a cab and it cOst me 20bucks. *heartache.

children's church was a gOOd experience. i was abit blur but thank GOd the BVs there are nice and helpful! finally knOw whO is yOngguang nOw, the Other culprit guilty Of calling me "the fake jOanne". and he insists i lOOk like jOanne, durh.
the church audi is sOOO cOld! i was shivering all the way i was standing there fOr sOundcheck. brO j was very welcOming, hehe, sO glad he remembers my name. *heh

the real thing is tOtalli cOOl! the kids are sOOO hyper and we needa cOunter their hyper-ness. haha. it's fun and it realli tOOk lOtsa my strength. i almOst lOst my breath lOtsa times... i was sOOO inspired by the kids, they're sOOO excited!

i'm sOOO tired nOw... turning in for the night le. *muarks

mayling signed off at
|1:17:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment