-Thursday, March 18, 2004-

Worthy To Be Praised

this is the new worship song we learnt today... it's really nice. Joanna commented that it's a really romantic song, and come to think of it [and after singing it], it's really true. the writer of this song must love God alot alot alot... and this guy really lays down his entire life and being to God...

"Lord I come into Your presence
Here I stand in awesome reverence
Falling before the wonder of Your name.

Humbly now Lord I surrender
This offering to You forever
Take all I am and use me Lord I pray.

Make me what You want me to be
Teach me Your ways

I lay down my life for You
Throw down my crowns before You
Give up my all for Your name
My savior, how I adore You
Healer, my heart longs for You
Jesus You're worthy to be praised.

Jesus You are Lord forever
Jesus You are Lord forever
Jesus You are Lord forever
Jesus You are Lord forever

BV prac is fun today, as usual. we started off with learning this song, and the alto part is really nice... i managed to catch bits and pieces of it. {hope someone blesses me with the CD [haha], so that i can figure out the rest on my own.] Sis Ally made us practice our breathing techniques and 'bracing' technique. it's really funny! she got us to sing while bowing and jumping. i luffed til my tears came out when the brothers were doing it. it's just sooo funny. [it's so bad of me]

we celebrated brother david's birthday and another 2 BVs birthdays... and we prayed for all the services... after that was 11.10pm! jo and i rushed to take the cab to boonlay and we got jean and malcolm to share with us. and yay, i managed to catch the last train to punggol. there was this guy who was walking in front of me in outram mrt, when he heard the announcement that the last train is coming "shortly", he literally Sprinted. and i was so shocked, i ran to. and when i reached, it says "6 more min". i could have strolled there.

mayling signed off at
|1:41:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment