-Monday, March 01, 2004-

Sunday Funday!

was sleepy when i woke up this morning... coz last night i slept quite late and i had difficulty pulling myself up this morning [again...]. but i still forced myself to get ready and took a cab to aunty wendy's house. practised guitar with yun and cheekiong cos they're leading praise and worship today.

the cellgroup was great... had alotta friends! praise God! past 3 weeks hasn't been our best, but God is always faithful. i couldn't stay for the chocolate making competition coz i had to go for service with charmaine, jace and jasmine. great worship, i wept under the love of God... i could literally see Jesus with my own eyes. i sensed His presence so strong, i felt Him holding my hands and saying to me "i really love You and i love You so much I died for You." the love of God consumed me and it was so refreshing. immediately, i received a new revelation about how much love can move a person to sacrifice and lay down his or her life for the one he or she loves.

later in the evening, i went to meet some church friends to go ktv. it was fun! and it was simply crazy... haa. it's great to hang out with godly and having godly fun. it's important to hang out with the right kind of people. saturday, i shared with my cellgroup members during discipleship abt the importance of choosing the right frens, cos it's either we get influenced or we influence them.

alrightey, i am spent. i needa sleep. catch up with ya soon.

and ya, pics to post...later.

mayling signed off at
|2:37:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment