-Monday, March 22, 2004-

my ULcEr is kiLLiNg mE

i bit my lip on that chalet night and now it has developed into a full ulcer. PAIN PAIN PAIN. i can't speak properly and it's a chore to eat.

i'm sooo tired today... think i exerted myself too much yesterday. i went for interview this morning and it took almost 2hours! can you believe that? and the interviewer, alicia, says i have to go back for a second interview with the director tmr, followed by a final one by the CEO at the main office. so mani procedures!

i reached home, took my lunch, rest for awhile and i fell asleep again. i literally drifted off into dreamland once i hit my pillow.

last night when i was about to sleep, zoe's cousin, winston, messaged me on msn and we started chatting. it's so fun, he's in uk rite now and i could see him cos he has a webcam. i didn't chat for very long cos i had one foot in dreamland already so i logged off and went to bed!

mayling signed off at
|10:44:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment