-Wednesday, March 31, 2004-

John's Farewell Gathering!

i woke up 8.30am... pulled myself up cos i wanted to install the webcam in my brother's pc... shuzhen was online too so we chatted and played with the webcam before getting prepared for the outing today. i wanted to go and bathe, so i put my maomao [my very pink and furry softtoy, some bear-like looking thingy] on my chair and told shuzhen that maomao will entertain her while i bathe. it was simply hilarious!

i was late for breakfast! thank God shuzhen ordered for me and i had my fave french toast with maple syrup! yumz...

after that we [john, ian, rara and me] got into ian's car and we're supposed to go bowling first, but we changed plans and we decided to go ktv first... ian was hungry so we went with him to eat his pig organ soup... before going to chinatown for ktv.

after the ktv... we went to marina south! it was a long journey cos ian missed a crucial exit... hehe. weisiong and cedric joined us there at the bowling alley. i love bowling! i scored 100+ points in the first game and the score just deteriorated towards the 3rd game... but it was fun and my arm is aching and my thighs too... must go back and play again!

we had bbq buffet for dinner [rena joined us] at marina south also and i was soooo full and uncomfy, i vomited the veggies i ate... yucks. haha. felt better. so now everyone is present, John, Ian, Weisiong, Cedric, Rara, Nana and me.

continued the night by squeezing the 7 of us into the car and we went to 1 Fullerton to fellowship. we left at 10 for tampines and ended the night at cartel! so tired!!!! my body is aching... haha.

mayling signed off at
|2:24:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment