-Wednesday, March 03, 2004-

i got into the BV Ministry!

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

it's really by God's grace that i got into the BV ministry! last week brother J says that if we dun get any calls by this tuesday, means we didn't get in... i was waiting, waiting and waiting. checking my handphone all the time... no news. i was at cafe cartel with ian kan, john tan, rara and nana til about 11.30pm and i was tinking... 'no news=bad news'. after that ian and john left and the 3 of us [me, rara and nana] chatted outside macdonalds... i suddenly decided to check my phone for the last time... it was already 00:26. and guess what i have a message in my fone... and it's from Sister Annabelle!! i was screaming when i was halfway thru the message. and it was sent to me at 11.56pm! 4min before the end of tuesday... haha. i was totalli hysterical and glad that rara and nana were there to share the joy with me. i called up sister sher, regina and veroy... and sms brother gabriel and some people... oh... i can't sleep!!!

mayling signed off at
|1:10:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment