-Wednesday, February 25, 2004-

SLeePy dAe..

i woke up late this morning... 7.49am. i rushed to wash up and changed and left home at 8.10am... quickly went to get cash and took a cab to work. $12.30! argh...

have been sleeping late these days and can't sleep well.

was so sleepy just now, i went to get a cuppa nescafe... argh... feel so 'high' now. *luffs. made me lose my appetite to eat also... just now was chatting with egan on msn and found out that he's vulnerable to caffeine too...

tmr's my last day here! my colleagues here bought me a cushion... so cuddly! it's lime green!...

just now wanted to eat cheesecake from spinnelli but they dun seem fresh so i got some bread instead and guoxing paid for me, cos he say tmr's my last day...
*luffs. funny guy.


mayling signed off at
|10:08:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment