-Thursday, February 26, 2004-

Last Day @ SPH!

finally, it's my last day here. not really sad, but not exactly very happy either. *weird.

i'm gonna take a nice break after this.

jean paid for my lunch today, says today is my last day. guoxing didn't eat with us today! cos his boss, tommy, treated the careers dept people to sushi... *envious... haha.

but it's okie, i'm too lazy to go out anywayz.

i was late this morning! but i took the train to work anywayz and reached at about 9am. i'm wearin my pink jacket... hee, makes me feel happier. do u know the clothes that u wear will affect ur mood? i think most people know, well, juz in case u don't.

i'm going out with gwyn tomoro! haa. miss fellowshipping with her. we're in the same cellgroup, but we seldom get to fellowship alot cos we're both busy people. she's in ntu somemore... busi-er!

i'm going to the HR dept soon to submit my timesheet and to the Security dept to return my pass. gonna miss this place! will miss the scanning of workpass to access to various parts of the building, miss the malay stall uncle who always says "member, what u want?" and his ever-delicious bread, the porridge, the cheap-cheap-cheap $1 popiah (!!!!), the counter uncle at the canteen [very nice and friendly uncle], the cheap-cheap-cheap $1 cafe mocha [ah! not to mention it tastes superb!], the nice washroom... and of cos... the free internet access all day! oooooooo........ and not to forget, the people here! muikiang, dennis [my last day and he's not even here!], daniel, nor, elieen [i din spell wrongly!], christine, jean and the talkative guoxing.

after work, guoxing walked me to the bus stop and waited for the bus with me. when my '88' came, he refused to let me go up! says my last day den talk more [see la, he really talkative]. when '163' came i said bye and left...

mayling signed off at
|3:34:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment