-Thursday, February 12, 2004-

i've recovered!!!

thank God!!!

i was okay last evening. i felt strong again and i felt that the giddiness has left me! so i could sit up at my desk for a long time without feeling dizzy! so i must really take good care of myself from now onwards. u can't buy health!

i had a good breakfast this morning, and a good lunch just now. my appetite's back [tho i still dun feel hungry as much as i used to, which is good]. still got abit of running nose and my gums' bothering me. the gums on my left are swollen... *pain.

today's time flies! yay!~
it's already 1.23pm, i've done quite alotta work today. *contentment

heard dat Gothika is a nice moobie... but the reviews were not really good.

ohya, i've got an interview next week with IMH [institute of mental health], ahem, for the position of a counsellor, not for admission, incase u're wondering.

mayling signed off at
|1:25:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment