-Sunday, February 01, 2004-

i reached home reali earlie last night for a saturday. got home lyke 10.30pm! usualli i'd take the church shuttle bus, but i felt realli sick so i decided to go back straightaway. i hate being sick! argh. can't be myself. on the train back, i was realli feeling like i wanna collapse already, but the train was so packed. when i got home, i went to bed and slept. woke up at 3am again. what's wrong with my bio-clock these days? but thank God, i managed to drift back to dreamland and i slept til e10plus. when i woke up this morning, my head was heavy and spinning, my hands were trembling. felt so weak. was comtemplating if i should go for the guitar class... but i just got myself working on the guitar notes and when i was done, i went out with my guitar.

howe was at admiralty mrt to help me with my guitar. thank God, if not i might just faint on the way... hehe. the class was good, but short. cos i tink we used the place for too long and the owners were not very happy.

i'm home now! hehe. got home at 6pm and quickly sent the testimony to brother gabriel.

yay! tomoro is hari raya. haha, can rest le. it's a great time to pray and worship... haven't had a long personal worship time. hee. everytime i worship at night, it's kinda of distracting, cos my mum would just come into the room.. and everytime it's when i'm so deep into it...haiz.

mayling signed off at
|6:58:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment