-Wednesday, February 04, 2004-

i felt my worst last night.

never felt so giddy in my whole life! realli dunno what happened to me... the fever just comes and goes, comes and goes... the sore throat and flu are getting me, makes me feel so uncomfortable. last night i was so giddy i had to lie down. i was tinking if i should take the next day off to rest... or struggle to work like i did yesterday.

woke up at 6.45am and i still felt sick. so i sms jason that i need the day off to rest. den i continued to sleep til like 10am. i got up to wash up and my limbs were feeble. the giddiness isn't that bad anymore tho. really pray that i'd fully recover today. just ate panadol [the one for cold relief]...Ian Ian was telling me that the Oleandia drink or sumthing liddat is good, i wanted to go and buy but my mama say dun anyhow drink... *lol.

tonight is the farewell dinner for mark, he's going australia to study le. so sad, i think i can't go, cos there's a risk of fallin' sick again if i go. but i realli wanna go.

mayling signed off at
|11:08:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment