-Tuesday, January 13, 2004-

yeah, today is pretty blue for me. was quite tired still in the morning, pulled myself up and went to wash up.. still very tired. *lack of sleep.

i walked to the mrt station and felt better. on the train, i fell asleep and i felt terrible. the feeling of lethargy. i was thinking whether i should take the day off to rest... i haven't been sleeping well at all for the past week, cos i always have piles of work to do at night... *yawnz

nevertheless, i went to work and i felt quite sick... feel very giddy and just not myself. i finished off my work for the first half of the day and told my boss, jason, that i need the day off. he said ok and i left after lunching with jean.

i took the train and i dropped off at orchard to do some quick new year shopping, cos i guess i'd have no time to shop at all... if i dun do it today. [i've gotta go home everynight after work to do calling, wednesday might have choir prac (even if there isn't, i'd be going home to do calling again)... thursday visitation and friday calling too. saturday discipleship, bible studies and service... sunday gotta play for 2 cellgroups and after that gotta meet cheeboon to settle our handphone things, cos my phone number is under his name and vice versa. gotta settle it soon or else, it's gotta be so troublesome in future.]

i bought 2 pants from Giordano [i went to alot of shops, but none of the cuttings suit me and none of the materials i like, i always always end up in giordano... most of my casual pants are from there], a purple top from far east [it's cool, might be going back to get another top from there], a pair of earrings and a bracelet from mtv and nail polish from sasa. think that's about all. i was almost about to collapse when i was done. i thought i was going to have fever again... felt very tired and hot. went home quickly and hit the bed. ~dreamland again.

carter called me and woke me up. *argh. he wanted to go and makan, i told him i've got loads of stuff to do... not today, unless he come to punggol and meet me and fifi and bibi. he agreed *surprised. but he only came like 9.30pm cos he took the wrong bus. hahaha. the 3 of them ate, but i disciplined myself...hahaha. i drank green tea. *thumbsup!

tmr is CCNight... yay. stay tuned guys.

mayling signed off at
|12:00:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment