-Tuesday, January 06, 2004-

yay, went for interview this morning... got to sleep for an extra 1.5hr.. hehe. usually have to wake up at 6.30am to get ready to go to work but today the interview at 9.40am so i slept more.

but dunno y this morning woke up with a headache... felt sick. but i pulled myself together and went to wash up and change. felt better after that.

i was late cos i estimated the time wrongly. i had wanted to get there like 15min earlier but i ended up 5 min late. hmm... was pretty worried on the way there, was praying hard that the interviewer will be late too... haha.

anyway, i reached tiong bahru and i hurried to take the lift to the ninth floor. the place is really neat and cosy. nice people too. i filled in a form and went in for interview, was interviewed by a gentleman and a lady named Geraldine. i was quite relaxed, thank God! but i wasn't very prepared and my voice! argh... i should have warmed up my voice in the morning. this morning i didn't speak at all until i went in for the interview. and guess wat?? my voice croaked out. yucks! they asked me questions like how come i am only looking for a job now tho i graduated like months ago, what made me wanna be social worker and why children's society?? *sigh. i answered the first 2 well, but the third i think i flung. hehe. i told them, 'no particular reason why i chose children's society'. BAD answer. they asked me abt strengths and weaknesses, typical interview question-- PREPARED FOR IT!

when i left the place, i happened to see the interview list.. guess what? i saw a list of at least 20 names. wah! so mani people applying. i felt very down. i tot i am not going to make it.

was brooding over it the next few hours after the interview... *haiz

but i told myself that i gotta trust God. if it's for me, it'd be for me! if not, God will have something better for me.

@3pm, someone from children's society called me and asked me for a 2nd interview! yay! i do not know how it'd go, but i know that God will pave the way for me. i just need to get prepared and really trust His heart. pra

mayling signed off at
|3:21:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment