-Friday, January 16, 2004-

it's 1.06am... i'm so tired *collapsing

recently have been really busy with cellgroup and it's really my heart's desire that more helpers rise up! it's really fantastic to see so many friends coming every week, but we also need laborers to contain the harvest. suddenly i feel that 24hrs a day is not enuff... *panting. but it's great to know that the time i spent is on God and His people.

when i got home this evening, i decided to take an hour's rest... in the end, i overslept and i woke up in shock. the first thing i did was jump out of bed, take my phone out and started calling and calling... and eating my dinner in the midst. my mum must be wondering what i am busy with these days. well, i'm busy tending the business of God! i haven't finished some of the calling yet... gotta continue tomoro after work i guess... so should i go for the choir practice tomoro? hmm... i need to, cos i didn't learn my part well... on the other hand i need the time to call up some people too. God, gimme like 26hours tmr? *hehe

i better go and rest now... *backache. *eyes closing. *skin on my nose peeling [due to dehydration]. *sobz

p/s: thanx to all of u who came and visited my blog. so cool to see new people coming to see... :)

mayling signed off at
|1:18:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment