-Thursday, January 15, 2004-

i'm at home now! was home like an hour ago, after my interview at Yishun Family Service Centre. I was pretty nervous i guess, cos i didn't even know whether i should smile or not, and if i had nodded my head too many times while the lady was interviewing me... but no worries! cos God is with me and i know if the job is for me, it'd be MINE~hehe. later i'd be going to work le.. cos i only took half day's leave.

tomoro there's another interview at CDC at 5pm. gotta leave early from work. but the interview place is @ Toa Payoh, so near my current work place (SPH,Braddell) .

last night i went for choir practice... all my zone choir members not going 'cept for me! *argh. and i forgot to bring my tape recorder cos i need to record down the parts... (my memory's very bad..). thank God i met up with Fifi and Bibi to go together and got to know a new friend called Tracy! *nice. we went to the coffee shop for dinner and regina came and look for me. den gotta rush and buy carter's Zinger cos he's late i guess. we learnt 2 new songs! during the practice got to know another girl from SVC 5, Ivy. i seem to know more choir members from SVC 5 den my own SVC...

after practice, Brother J auditioned some of us for Children's Church singer... dunno will be selected or not? Brother J also said that Bibi and i look alike... *O_o is she really my long-lost sis? why like everyone say we look alike? after we told Brother J our names, he got mixed up again and he asked like 3 times who is who... *haha

Fifi, Bibi and I decided to take cab home cos we're really tired *yawnz.

when i got home, i called sis sher and we talked for very very long. initially was about cellgroup and den she told me that i had been selected for the leadership interview. *hmm. hope it goes well... (recently like alot of interviews leh..)
after that i shared alot of things with her and i really enjoyed talking to her.

ohya, this sunday having combine cellgroup with e254. initially i was supposed to lead praise, but now stanley will lead and i can lead wOrsHip! *yippee. heh... will be singing 'we lift up our eyes above the troubles' and 'one desire'.

mayling signed off at
|12:00:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment