-Friday, January 09, 2004-

i started this day well by waking up on time! yippee! dunno if u'd understand how i felt then... it's a feeling of pride and satisfaction. it's like i had made a first step in discipling myself to wake up! i used to have to take cab to work a few times in a week... *sigh. i stay in punggol and my workplace is at braddell... can't imagine the distance? well, the cab fare is around $12. i've learnt my lesson well.

work is getting boring-er by the day...

every morning i reach my office, i'd tell myself that it's gonna be a great day! but once i start work, doing the website things, i wanna sleep... so boring!! boring-ness makes me sleepy. and when i am sleepy, i am only motivated to do one thing... of cos to sleep la.

looking forward to lunch is a great motivator. the one hour before lunch is probably the most productive for me. and of cos lunch hour is the most energetic time of my working time.

anyway, i just got back from lunch. and after lunch, the time really crawls abit faster. haha. ohya, just now jasmine, jean and i went out to walk... saw some really nice cakes in a cake shop.. later must buy some home for mummy. hiakz.

i haven't buy new year clothes leh, how. no motivation to go shopping at all. seems like everywhere is crowded with people and it really freaks me out.

tmr is sun's concert, what should i wear? mayb later after work i'd go and buy some clothes...

mayling signed off at
|1:37:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment