-Saturday, January 31, 2004-

hmm, i'm not feeling well. not realli having fever [i checked, it's onli 37.2], but i feel very warm. den my brain lyke can't function properly... abit like in outer space. den just now i was just carrying my bowl [mama bought porridge for me cos i no appetite] out to the kitchen, my finger cramp. now giddy, den lyke wanna vomit dat kinda feeling ya know? and u know dat bitter taste in ur mouth... hmm. *argh

yestie went for friendship e with my cellgroup and e254@ bishan. cos we too mani ppl, so half went for friendship e den i meet up the other half to discuss cellgroup things. was feeling quite sick already, but i just kept on going! after that, i brought jon, cedric and gary to dhoby ghaut to visit the guit shops there. not our type of place. haha. gary says he's not going there again. den we took a cab to davis. wah, alot of ppl dere. bought 7 intelli tuners at a discounted price. by den, i was already about to black out alredi... i couldn't even focus my vision properly. i suggested dat we go cafe cartel cos i wanna drink some chamomile tea and i needed a rest. regina came to join us... after the guys finished their food, they left and reggie and i stayed there to talk. it was a good talk! we shared some stuff, for a while oni but i felt good talking to her. realli thank God for her and veroy whom i can talk to... and of cos sister sherling! she's the first to know my probs.

last night i was so busy. i actualli wanted to rest earlie cos my head was spinning and my tummy felt sick. but somehow i couldn't convince myself to rest earlie. well before i had time to tink again, my phone kept ringing and sms kept coming in. and i totally forgot that i was unwell. thank God i slept more last night, tho i woke up twice, once at 4am and another time at 6am. actualli shld be 3 times, cos finalli i woke up at 8 to do my cg calendar... it's done! yippee.

mayling signed off at
|10:53:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment