-Friday, January 30, 2004-

guys i'm back. haaa... gary told me i haven't blogged for quite long... but it's only like 2 days! hehe. the 'professional blogger' syndrome i guess.

these days have been busy, well it's good cos i'm busy serving in the cellgroup. and no one is going to stop me. i know what i want and i know that God is going to give me a great destiny, amen? this sunday the guitar class is gonna start! my members [esp the brothers] are really excited and it makes me feel so excited about teaching them. last night sister sherling shared with me that our cellgroup vision is to multiply in april and then again, we'll go into 4 cellgroups again. i was like... 4 cellgroups? wah! praise God but that also means i have to play for 4 cellgroups, which is quite impossible. i won't mind playing 4 times but i don't tink i can squeeze that time out. ya, and that's exactly what my leader thinks too. i need to raise up guitarists for her by then! well, gary, cedric, jon, ryan, gwyn, peijing, venus and paulina, if u're reading this u know what i mean ya? *luffs. get ur guit out and start practicing! *LOL

i couldn't sleep last night. i went to bed at 2am after i finished settling my cellgroup things [i sleep around that time everynight, so if i tell u i have alot of cellgroup things to do (which includes planning, praying, tinking, calling up etc) I AM NOT KIDDING YOU. well, if i say i don't have time to go out with you, please let me off okay?] ok back to story, i was nearly drifting into dreamland when my phone rang. from den, i couldn't sleep at all. and i am not amused, cos it's not an urgent call at all.

today i took halfday leave, so i'd be joining my cellgroup members to do friendship evangelism at bishan. den will be going out with jon and gary. so today, i'd be with my members! *excited. *luffs. wunder if jon and gary with bring their guitars... which is highly impossible, cos they're going to school. should i bring mine den?? *ponders. not sure.

mayling signed off at
|6:47:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment