-Saturday, January 24, 2004-

going service soon le... just ate my lunch... chatting with rara. she go bathe le, so here i am blogging again.

hmmm... i'm so lazy! heh. feel like going to dreamland again.

actually i realli miss my guitar... *tinking. i'm gonna get it back today! yay! i've gotta bring it with me to the cinema tonight? *disillusioned. ya, tonight going moobie with da gals... [so long never go out le!last tues we din go cartel... dunno y.] we wanted to ask ian ian, but he say mabee. so dao. *bleah.

i wunder how the members will look like today. heh, all with new clothes and stuff, and they went for basketball this morning. i wunder how it went...

what's there to blog abt? erm... got lotsa angpaos! and i didn't go anyone's house yet! hehe, every year my relatives will come over. so i just sit here and wait for .... ANGPAOS! heheh. i returned money to my brother for the lappy keyboard, and gave some to my mummy. now got abit left... save up somemore and i wanna get a new CD-ROM for my lappy. costs $220... den what's next? i tink... guitar? yea, the garrison. i've always liked garrison.

mayling signed off at
|1:16:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment